Sunday, July 8, 2012

Please join me!


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

Please consider joining me in creating a birthday card/s or birthday decorations for a boy or girl residing at Sheffield Place, the July 2012 recipients of the IFTL Project gifts.  You can make the difference in someone's life.  For more information about Sheffield Place click HERE.  To participate in this month's project,  

 Submit your card/s or decorations by July 31 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423
                                Project #12
Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail.  Click HERE to find the photo gallery and to learn more about our recipients.




~Madison

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madison!
    I´m still crafting :-) Want to make a sewed banner for the cuties - think it will be finished tomorrow.
    At the moment I am in a rehabilitaion clinic with our son Paul and I think, I should start something like ftl-germany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, praying Paul is doing ok. IFTL Germany sounds cool. Are there a lot of crafters there that you know? I would love to be able to support that financially soon! Let's talk:)
      ~Madison

      Delete
  2. You can count on me, dear Madison. :o) I will be starting on some goodies soon after a week away from crafting due to family vacation time. It is always an honor!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete