Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT
So who can believe the first week of November has already come and gone?  Not me.  It has been 90 degrees here this week, which hardly seems like November weather.  I do think that we are in for some rain towards the weekend though.  Maybe then it will start to feel more like Christmas is really coming soon.  

Speaking of Christmas, how are those Christmas cards coming along?  We already have over 100 cards for our project thanks to the amazing Girl Scout Troop 928 out of Florida. I will be posting a big thank you to them soon.

I want to share with you a card I made.  It was on my other blog but I will share it with you here in case you missed it:

I just love how this turned out!  Would you like to be a part of this month's I Feel the Love Project and join us in sending Christmas cards to

All you need to do is:

 Submit your card/s by December 10th to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423
                 Project #16

 Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail.  Click HERE to find the photo gallery and additional information.

~Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment