Wednesday, August 28, 2013

More Blessings Arrive

Good afternoon everyone.  

I am having a great first couple of weeks at college.  It is still hard to believe how far I have come on my journey with many of you.  From starting high school to starting college and I am sure there is still much more to come.  Thank you so much to all of you who have continued to follow me for the past several years.

Today the I Feel the Love Project received a set of 14 birthday cards from Ms. Clarissa to send to  SAFEHOME!  
 
 
 
Thank you so much!  They are so bright and cheery and I am sure they will be loved by those who receive them.
 
If you would like to be a part of this month's project, please create an unsigned birthday card or cards for women and/or children.  We will be sending these unsigned birthday cards to SAFEHOME so that they can keep them on hand for their shelter residents.  When the need arises, the women and children will have access to free handcrafted birthday cards.  Who doesn't want to be a part of this?  I know I will be making several cards this month.  Please join us.  You will be so happy you did.
All you need to do is:

Submit your hand crafted card/s by August 31st to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

Project #24
 
Please share your project with everyone by linking it to the I Feel the Love Project photo gallery before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery. Thank you all in advance.  This could never work with out you and all your continued support.  Spread the word!

The I Feel the Love Project is now on Twitter. Follow us at:
@IFTLProject
~Madison
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment